| Job Title
|| Project Manager
| Reporting to
| Head Operations
| Job Summary
|| Project Manager is the leader of the centre and is responsible for envisioning the strategy, operationalization plan and achieving the end objectives.
Project Manager is expected to work internally (leading the various teams) and externally (working with the corporate organizations, corporate trainers). He / she shall also be responsible for the day to day affairs of the centre and will be involved in the capacity building of the team members and provide end to end solutions.
| Key Responsibility Areas
- • Sensitized attitude towards the Persons with Disability
- • The Centre Manager should be responsible to chalk out various mobilization strategies jointly with the project staffs such as conducting road shows/rallies, approaching NGOs, CSRs, Government Department, Press and Media and various other stakeholders
- • Spreading the awareness on the importance of skill development & employability through street plays, etc
- • Leading the Community Mobilizing activity to ramp up the awareness of the parents and maximize the participation of the candidates
- • Leading the employment generation activities in the area under the centre
- • Performing the Training Need Analysis with the T&D team and helping the T&D team to design the relevant modules
- • Preparing the monthly, quarterly and annual reports in the relevant format to track the performance of the Centre and share it with the head- Office personnel.
- • Documenting the various interventions at the centre
- • Owning the centre budgets, staying within the allocated funds and maintaining the necessary accounting records
- • Building strong relationship with the corporate organizations to attain the crucial support for training activities and creating more job opportunities.
- • Post Graduate in the field of Management/Administration/Social Work or allied areas
- • 3-5 years working experience in the related area shall be preferred
| Desired Skills
- • Preferably experience in disability sectors
- • Should be well versed with entire MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- • Proficient in communication in Hindi / English / Local language
- • Ability to build diverse & collaborative relationship with external stake holders
- • Ability to lead small teams effectively
- • Efficient data management and delivering reports on set frequencies
||As per the Industry Standards