Dan Utsav (Joy of Giving Week)
It’s your time to feel the jubilation of achievement.
Sarthak cordially invites you to participate in Daan Utsav and commence your flight of joy and happiness with us
The most awaited festival "Daan Utsav" is around the corner and team Sarthak is geared up to celebrate the biggest event of the year aiming to connect you to your true spirit.
Every year, this festival brings a million-dollar smile on the face of Sarthak trainees across the location and this time again Sarthak offers you lots of activities to enhance the engagement between the employees and Persons with Disabilities (divyangjans).
Recalling the memories of last year celebration, Arjun – The one-handed successful warrior from Delhi who, despite a damaged left hand, has won every battle against his disability and shared his journey of transformation from a fresher to a team leader in an IT company.
In present time, COVID-19 has landed all of us in a situation that we never expected to find ourselves in. Since March, there have been hundreds of lives lost, massive human displacement and millions of income generation sources getting clamped down.
This can change only if the nation comes together as one. We all have to virtually hold hands to combat the devastating effect of COVID 19. Due to COVID-19 restriction, many people with disabilities who operated small businesses or other informal livelihood ventures (ie home cell phone repair or machine repair shops, selling goods, etc.) are unable to work and there is a significant loss of income.
With the thought of breaking the monotony, like every year Sarthak once again comes with the celebration of most awaited festival "Daan Utsav" (Oct 2-Oct 8).
This year, we are planning to celebrate Joy of Giving Week under 4 segments:
- 1. Empowering Persons with disabilities with technology- Donation of old/new Laptops (Working condition) for imparting free of cost training to people with disability in India
- 2. Ek Din Unke liye -Employees on voluntary basis can donate a 1-day salary towards disability empowerment.
- 3. E- wish Tree -Donating any small amount and fulfilling the wishes of Children with Special Needs
- 4. Virtual Campaign for Ecommerce, Hospitality and Retail sector organizations - Donating minimum INR 1 during online/offline payment towards disability empowerment.
The “X” amount raised during the event would be transparently used for providing free of cost vocational skill building training along with sustainable employment opportunities to PwDs. We would be happy to provide you a fund utilization statement (Tax Exemption under 80 G section of Income Tax Act 1961) post completion along with a progress report of our initiative.
Benefits to the organization:
- • Visibility under the agenda of Diversity & Inclusion and CSR
- • Tax Exempt under 80 G section of Income Tax Act 1961
- • Employee Engagement
- • Enhances employee and customer trust witnessing the organization inclined nature towards social causes.
- • Enhanced footfall of People with disability over website and social media handles of the organization.
You can also register by completing the form and we will reach out to you in next 24 hours. Register