CapSarathi is a joint initiative by Capgemini and Sarthak Educational Trust.
It aims at reaching to every nook and cranny across India and providing information, services and support to people with disability (PwD) at a click.
Target beneficiary - The app is directed towards providing support and services to people with disability. For the purpose of capturing their needs and extending information & services support beneficiaries are categorized under 6 age groups, 0-5 years, 6-11 years, 12-17 years, 18-35 years, 36-50 years and 51 years & above.
Outreach of PwDs Information Portal Services Support
Outreach of PwDs -
It is conducted at two levels. Initially the user creates and completes his profile filling in his/her basic details in an online form. And, then the Sarthak team connects with the user and would capture his/her needs and requirements based on one to one interaction and capture their responses on predefined items based on age groups.
Information Portal -
With the intent to become a One-Stop-Solution for PwDs across age groups and disability categories, it provides following information in structured manner -
• Information about Government Schemes, Policies & Provisions such as Disability certificate, pension, transport concessions, reservations and others
• Details of Government, Private and Non Profit service providers in the areas of Health, Education, Skill, Employment and Rehabilitation
• Details of National/International scholarship programs for PwDs
• Details of Free/Concessional Assistive device providers
• Online resources such as Braille/Online/Audio Books, details of assistive devices and matrimonial services.
• Upcoming events such as Assistive Device Camps, Job Fairs and others
• Services such as Counseling, Guidance, Early Intervention, Education, Skill development, Employment, Career Growth and Career Continuance support to people with disability
• Parents' Counseling, Guidance and support to Parents of Children with Special Needs
• Engagement, Sensitization and Knowledge Sharing with change makers and aspirants in the Disability sector.
• Updates of latest developments in disability sector such as Assistive Devices, Judicial Orders, Government Provisions, research and development
1. Accessible Platform for disability categories
2. Help Desk Support to counsel and guide users over Chat & Calls
3. 6 Language Support - Hindi, English, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Bengali
4. Feedback mechanism to resolve concerns and queries on timely basis