Mobilization is one of the key activities which have a focus on sensitizing the parents of children with disability so that they send their children to the Centre for skill development. The work will also encompass identification of the relevant target communities and developing the strategy/material for sensitization. The incumbent will have to work in strong collaboration with the Centre Manager and the Trainers.
Key Responsibility Areas
• Data collection from relevant sources like communities / hospitals & other sources to achieve participation.
• Identification of the target communities to run the sensitization programs with the parents of children with disabilities
• Conduct the community based surveys to establish the appropriate requirement of intervention
• Develop the material/strategy for sensitization of parents of people of disability
• Preparing monthly/quarterly and annual reports long with documentation of the execution of the interventions
• Collaborating with the trainers in training need analysis process
• Graduate in the field of Social Work or any other relevant stream
• Atleast 2 years of experience in the area of community work shall be preferred
• Sensitized attitude towards the Persons with Disability (PwD)
• Willing to travel to different locations
• Should be well aware of the geographical areas of city
• Proficient in communication in Hindi / English / Local language
• Basic skills of Microsoft Office
• Ability to collaborate and work in diverse teams