Date: September 25, 2020 Time: 03:00 PM - 04:30 PM
What are the best practices adopted by international stakeholders to strengthen the disability sector during a pandemic?
What are the revival packages adopted by corporates on international grounds during this ongoing economic disruption?
The webinar is aimed to deliberate on such issues with leaders of national and international repute and further discussing about required initiatives to quicken the pace to achieve much desired empowerment of PwDs in different arenas.
• Siddhartha Rastogi, MD, Ambit Capital
• Krishan Kalra, Former Secretary General, PHD Chamber & President- NAAI
• Dr. Jitender Aggarwal, Founder & CEO, Sarthak Educational Trust
• Alfonso Lara Montero, Chief Executive, European Social Network
• Adeniyi Toluwalase, Founder, Career Edu
• Padam MAHAR, Senior Program Officer, CBM-Nepal
• Marcie Roth, Executive Director and Chief Executive Officer, World Institute on Disability
• Rahul Gupta, Head - Financial Sponsors Coverage, Axis Bank
• SK Gupta, Former DDG, DoT, GOI
SARTHAK EDUCATIONAL TRUST
Building # 1, Sarthak Educational
Near Bhikaji Cama Place,
New Delhi-110066, India