Criteria for Getting UDID Card
- 1. Persons with Disabilities who already have a Disability Certificate.
- 2. Persons with Disabilities who don't have any Disability Certificate.
- 3. Persons with Disabilities who have applied for Disability Certificates and certificates are under process.
- 4. Persons with Disabilities whose applications were rejected/want to re-apply for Disability Certificates and also for re-assessment of percentage/category of Disability.
Benefits for Getting UDID Card
- 1. A UDID card contains all necessary details about a disabled person and bypasses the need for carrying multiple documents.
- 2. The UDID card is to be used as a single document for identification and verification of a disabled person to access various benefits.
- 3. The system will make the process more efficient and authorities will be able to ensure that facilities and schemes are reaching the beneficiaries.
Required Documents for Getting UDID Card
- 1. Scanned copy of recent color photo.
- 2. Scanned image of signature (Optional)
- 3. Scanned copy of Address Proof (Aadhar/Driving License/State Domicile etc)
- 4. Scanned copy of Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License etc)
- 5. Scanned copy of Disability Certificate (Only for those Persons with Disability who have been issued Disability Certificate by the competent Authority)
How to Apply
- 1. Go to the UDID website: Swavlamban Card http://www.swavlambancard.gov.in
- 2. Click on Register for making a fresh application for the UDID card.
- 3. The Person with Disability Registration screen will come up that will require details of the applicant to be filled in.